It took me a while to get around to editing my pictures from this years past, giving me plenty of time to reflect on the day.
- The VIP session was stress-free and uncrowded like years past. I was able to make a quick loop of the tents and try most of the beers I wanted to make sure I hit.
- Like every year, it was hot and briefly rainy.
- The music selection was excellent.
- PHP Wet Hop Green Battles was probably my favorite beer of the fest. My wife’s was B52’s Imperial Fruited Sour
- It did get busier during GA (as you can see from the pics), but it seemed to thin out quicker than last year.